Cathy Casey has spent the last 20 years working with people. She’s worked with everything from major corporations, to the medical system, to inmates in correctional facilities. Learn about what she does, and how she moved from a career as a clinical psychologist to something very different!
Cathy has more stories than most about drastical change and impactful experiences, and our talk is packed with stories, insights and epiphanies. We discuss, among other things:
- Why Cathy moved from traditional clinical psychology to coaching.
- How and why she was accepted and respected by some of California’s toughest criminals.
- The story of how she got started working with “the worst of the worst”.
- The impact her work had on some of these criminals.
- How understanding what she teaches will positively affect your relationships with others.
- How the amount of thinking you have going on, influences your mood and emotions.
- The story of the gang shot-caller that changed his ways – and wanted to share this with his allies.
- Why “managing” your emotions is the wrong way to go.
I hope you enjoy our talk as much as I did!
If you want to get in touch with Cathy, for any reason, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.