Garret Kramer has provided mental conditioning, consulting, and crisis management services to hundreds of athletes, coaches, and business leaders; from well-known professionals, Olympians, and teams, to collegiate players across a multitude of sports.
He is also credited with bringing the principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought to the athletic community at large.
In our conversation, we explore exactly what it is he does. Here are some key points of our talk:
- What does it really take to perform at your very best?
- How can you keep moving towards better and better performances?
- Why is it not in your best interest to analyze your emotions?
- Our psychological immune system – what is it, and how does it help us?
- How did this understanding help Garret break out of anxiety and depression?
- The major differences between outside-in and inside-out performance coaching.
- Why does it seem like techniques and superficial techniques sometimes work and sometimes don’t?
- How does this understanding help Garret’s clients perform better?
- Why do some people seem to have more time and energy than others?
- And how does this knowledge affect the time and energy you have available?
The audio on my end of this video is a bit spotty at times thanks to an unstable Skype-connection. But Garrets part is the important part, and still sounds good, so you won’t miss anything interesting;)
For more information about Garret Kramer, his business and his books, head over to garretkramer.com.