Jack Donovan is the author of The Way of Men, which has become a runaway cult hit with men all over the world who are tired of hearing the mainstream media talk about masculinity as if it were something “toxic” that needed to be “reimagined.”
Donovan has been sharing his thoughts on masculinity and tribalism since 2007, and has become a world-wide hit with his book and teaching translated into several languages.
In this talk, he shares among other things:
- The four tactical virtues of masculinity.
- The outsourcing of masculinity in modern society.
- Where Internet trolls come from.
- How you can start developing your own masculinity.
- How to deal with the fear of judgement from others.
- What courage really is.
- The importance of having at tribe – and what that really means.
- How to build your tribe.
- And much more.
Enjoy the interview, and when you’re done, go grab his book “The Way of Men” here.
Want to check out more of Jack’s stuff? Check out his website!