Jamie Smart is the international bestselling author behind the book Clarity and a world-class speaker and coach. His teachings have helped thousands of people all around the world, and ontop of that he’s just simply a great guy who we are proud to call our friend.
In this conversation Jamie and I talk about what Clarity really is and discuss the biggest misunderstanding in modern day psychology – as well as in our every day lives.
Here are some of our main topics:
- What is Clarity, and why is it so important?
- Penicillin for your mind – the solution to mental imbalance.
- How does Jamie help people have insights and “a-ha”-moments?
- The big outside-in misunderstanding.
- What our feelings are really telling us about.
- What happens when you think less?
- How you can never be a victim of your circumstances.
- How clarity will help improve your performance drastically
- And a lot more.
We also share some laughs and stories, and I’ll give you a nice little tip on how you can scare your friends and family and what happened the time I tricked my mom into doing something that she was terrified of.