Are you, or do you ever want to be, an entrepeneur? Would you like to know more about how to succeed in the business world? Jeffrey Hayzlett has started, bought and sold over 200 business in his career – and that’s just one of his many impressive achievements.
Jeffrey Hayzlett is a primetime television host, a business radio host and a global business celebrity. He’s was a guest judge on Donald Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice multiple times. He is a well-traveled public speaker, the author of three bestselling business books. In this interview, he shares some of the knowledge and insights he’s acquired from his work in businesses ranging from his first print shop, to the CMO of Kodak and more.
In the interview, we discuss among other things:
- The value of hard work.
- The most critical thing an entrepeneur needs to do.
- How to “build a bigger box”.
- Think big, act bigger – what does it mean?
- What should new entrepeneurs focus on when starting out?
- Why people differ in their willingness to take risk – and how you can get better at it.
- Will the dog eat the dog food?
- Jeffrey’s top tips for entrepeneurs.