Are you an author? Do you have a manuscript or a book laying around that you don’t really know what to do with? Or do you simply have an idea for a book that you’ve been meaning to write? Want to make it a best-seller? Then check out this interview!
Jesse Krieger, the founder of Lifestyle Entrepeneurs Press, will tell you how to turn your book into a best-seller through 3 simple steps in this interview!
Jesse sits squarely at the intersection of publishing and promotion – having signed two publishing deals on two different continents and navigated the world of becoming a best-selling author twice. It has been his honor to work with 100+ authors from around the world to achieve their dreams of writing and publishing a book.
With constant exposure to books, trends in publishing and the latest marketing techniques for authors, Jesse has a superpower to see the meaning beneath your words and help craft titles, website copy and your unique author language quickly and effectively. In addition to being featured on over 50 media outlets for his best-selling book Lifestyle Entrepreneur, Jesse has been an entrepreneur his entire adult life and holds degrees from University of California, Berkeley, as well as National Taiwan University and Beijing Normal University.
In our talk, we discuss
- Jesse’s story from a successful musician, to an entrepeneur, to a best-selling author.
- What they do at Lifestyle Entrepeneurs Press
- Creating a content structure for your book
- How to create a following around your book to make it a best-seller
- Using your writing skills to create interest in your book
- Learning ads and traditional marketing
- Making your self-published book an amazon best-seller
- Leveraging the books you sell into real-world business opportunities
- What can you do if your book is published by a publisher?
Here are some of the resources Jesse mentioned:
Make sure you also check out Lifestyle Entrepeneurs Press here, to see what Jesse can do to help you make your book a best-seller!