Joe Bailey’s life purpose is to help people find true happiness and peace of mind. Towards this end, he studied psychology at the undergraduate and graduate levels, eventually becoming a licensed psychologist. But at the age of 33, he started moving in a slighty new direction.
For the past thirty years, Joe’s desire to understand the connection between the psychological, physical and spiritual facets of human beings has pulled him into a deeper understanding of the whole person and away from the current fragmented view. His search led to a health-based approach to counseling, prevention programs, workplace wellness and the attainment of a personal life of peace, joy and fulfillment for all people.
In our talk, Joe talks about
- How and why he moved from being a clinical psychologist to teaching “The 3 Principles”.
- The one thing Joe always tries to achieve with his clients.
- How to find the inspiration to follow your dreams.
- His work with addicts, and how to treat the underlying cause in stead of the symptoms.
- The idea of doing less to make something happen, in order to allow it to happen.
- What the inside-out understanding is really all about.
Ps: We apologize for the somewhat choppy audio, there was a problem with our connection that we didn’t notice during our talk. We’re working to ensure it won’t happen again.