Michael Lassen is a danish coach with years of experience in both the marketing and self-help communities. He’s a bit of a creative genious, and has helped countless people from all over the world reach their personal and professional goals over the years.
Every time I’ve met Michael, he seems to be overflowing with ideas and suggestions on how to create bigger and better results – and the best part? They’re actually all really good ideas! I decided that I needed to record a talk with him, and ask him to share some of his best insights. So in this video, we’re going to talk about:
- How marketing and self-development overlaps.
- How Michael comes up with all of his ideas.
- How to increase your own creativity.
- Why passion is key, and how you know when you’ve found it.
- How to eliminate fear and step out of your comfort zone and into your growth zone.
- How to reframe negative experiences in your past and present.
- How Michael helps people develop themselves and their business.
- How to get into a relaxed and resourceful state with focused meditation.
- Marketing tricks, like how you know what your customers mindset is.
- How to stand out from the competition.
- The importance of nicheing.
- Michael’s best advice for entrepeneurs who are just starting out.
- How and why your biggest obstacle is what is limiting your potential.