Michael Neill is an internationally renowned transformative coach and the best-selling author of The Inside-Out Revolution, Supercoach, You Can Have What You Want, Feel Happy Now! and the Effortless Success and Coaching from the Inside-Out audio programs.
He has spent the past 25 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, and creative spark plug to celebrities, CEOs, royalty, and people who want to get more out of themselves and their lives. He is the also the founder of Supercoach Academy, an international school that teaches people how to coach from the inside out. Michael’s books have been translated into 15 languages, and his public talks, retreats, and seminars have touched and transformed lives at the United Nations and on five continents around the world. His weekly call-in show, Supercoach, is in its 10th year on Hayhouse Radio. His TedX talk Why Aren’t We Awesomer? has been viewed by over 100,000 people and can be seen on his website at www.supercoach.com.
In this talk, we discuss some of the following topics:
- What is the inside-out revolution?
- How does transformative coaching work?
- How do you “use” the inside-out paradigm?
- Michael tells his personal story and how he moved away from depression and suicidal thoughts.
- The difference between traditional coaching and inside-out coaching.
- How to listen with nothing on your mind.
- What happens when you start thinking with more full stops and less commas.
- The difference between trying to be what you think you are, and being what you actually are.
- Why anger, fear and other such emotions really aren’t a problem.
Check out more of Michael’s stuff at the following websites:
www.supercoach.com – Michael’s “sandbox” on the web.
www.coachingfromtheinsideout.com – an introduction for those interested.
www.supercoachacademy.com – for those who want to learn coaching from the inside-out.