Meet Steve Sisler, the profiling savant that can read you based on nothing more than your forehead. For more than 25 years, Steve has been an innovator in the areas of personal motivation, life and business consulting, family/relationship dynamics and more, and in this episode he’ll tell you how to start reading people.
His highly insightful, yet unapologetically irreverent approcah to each of these diverse disciplines has made Steven a much sought after motivational speaker, teacher, coach and agent of change. He is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, and the founder of The Behavioral Resource Group Inc.
In our talk, Steve shares some of his knowledge and insights into human nature, the differences between personality types, and how to communicate most effectively with each of these types. We talk about:
- The 4 different personality types, and 7 different attitudes.
- Can people really change?
- An example of different personality types at work in a relationship.
- The “four horsemen” that will kill your marriage.
- How to get better at reading people.
- Howthe different personality types act.
- How you can use this knowledge to communicate better with others.
- What kind of communication the different personality types require.
- And why it’s a good idea to learn how to profile and read others.
Visit Steve’s website at stevesisler.org.