Zan Perrion is an internationally acclaimed writer and a professional speaker with a wonderful ability to inform and inspire audiences toward excellence in all aspects of life. He is also the founder of Ars Amorata, a brotherhood of men looking to create better lives.
Zan has tought seminars and workshops world wide for many years, and is a prominent and beloved figure within the seduction and dating community. He’s also a writer, and his book The Alabaster Girl has brought in amazing reviews.
In this talk, Zan and I talk about:
- Zan’s personal story and experiences.
- The relationship between men and women.
- The Ars Amorata – what is it, and what is it’s goal
- Upper and lower energy – and how it plays a role in seduction.
- Showing up in your own life, and how to do it regardless of fear and anxiety.
- What is really keeping people from doing what they want?
- The big misunderstanding that keeps men and women apart.
- The loss of polarity between masculine and feminine energy.
- What Zan has learned from 10+ years of traveling.
- The biggest change people should make in the way they view themselves.
- Zan’s top tips for starting to create the life you desire.